Hey hey! I just got nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by Rona from teawithpolly. Actually, this was from about a month ago. I’ve been so busy but thank you so much!
I really enjoy doing these. They’re a breath of fresh air from my usual green tea posts haha.
Here are the rules for the Infinity Dreams Award:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 5 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 5 questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 5 bloggers and set questions for them.
- Notify your nominees and send them a link
Note: they were initially 11, but I’m going to continue teawithpolly’s trend and do 5.
Facts About Me
- Favourite number is 3.
- I’m the eldest of 3 sisters.
- I’m a free bird! I love being spontaneous and random and surprising people!
- I’ve only been camping once in my entire life. And that was to a study camp held by my school.
- I once lost $200 of my scholarship money on my phone bill because I went over my mobile data limit.
My answers to Rona’s Questions
- Where have you travelled? Where do you want to go next?
Places here and there in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Japan.
Next place would be… hmmm Middle East! Didn’t see that one coming did you?
- Does your town/city require you to recycle? What kind of recycling system do you have in your house? (yeah, I’m looking for ideas ‘coz my system isn’t working)
I suppose so. But you don’t get fined if you don’t recycle. In Sydney, there are three types of bins: Red is for general waste, Yellow is for recycling and Green is for plant material.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
To die and cross over to the ‘other side’.
- What did you learn from your first crush/ first love?
Imaginations can go way too far.
- What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
God knows really… hopefully not doing drugs.
5 Questions for my 5 Nominees
- Last movie you watched?
- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Favourite fictional character and why?
- What is a language you would like to learn?
- If you had your own reality tv series, do you think it’d be a successful one?
And now… for my nominees!
Love their stuff!
Hey peeps! Sorry this isn’t a green tea related post! I’ve just been nominated for the Liebster Award by all about leanne! Thank you leanne! And of course her blog is definitely worth a check if you’re passionate about beauty and healthy living.
This is my first time doing something like this so I’m super excited. Let’s do this!
Here is how it works:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
My 11 questions to answer:
- Who is your biggest role model?
I have a lot of role models… especially from the past.
But from the ones that are still living: Mum and Dad. So grateful that they’ve been with me from the start.
- What’s your favourite class at school?
It was definitely lunch.
- What kind of phone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy Note II
- What is your favourite dessert?
GREEN TEA ICE CREAM.
- What is the last book you read?
Still reading “The Earthsea Quartet” by Ursula Le Guin. I’ve been on this book for a couple of months now -_-
- What inspires you?
Seeing people that go through hardships, yet persevere and never give up hope. We take so much for granted and I like to be reminded regularly to count my blessings.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I am a morning person living as a night owl.
- Do you play any mobile games or video games?
Sure do! Whenever my internet cuts off, I play that jumping dinosaur game on the google chrome browser app.
- Who is your favourite designer?
I know too little about the fashion industry to pick any favourites. Still learning!
- What colour do you wear the most?
Lately? Blue. All different shades of it.
- What is your ideal vacation?
Something that isn’t too active. Definitely something that involves bungee jumping and a lot of sightseeing. Like any other ambitious person, I hope to travel the world one day.
Apparently you have to nominate blogs with <200 followers. But how do you check the amount of followers they have? Help! I’m still a newb!
So I’ve decided to nominate these awesome blogs that have caught my eye in my reader feed:
- Arina in Londonland
- The Travelling Bowl
- Tal Ace in a nutshell
- Amanda’s Babblejuice
- I dream of Daiso
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What do you usually have for breakfast? If you don’t have breakfast, what do you wish you could have for breakfast?
- Green Tea tea or a Matcha latte?
- What quotes do you live by?
- What are the cities you wish to visit?
- If you could time travel into the past, what era would you go to? Why? Who would you like to meet during that era?
- What would you cook or bake to impress someone?
- What is a habit of yours that you wish to break?
- Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?
- Left-handed or right-handed or both?
- Bungee jumping or sky diving?
Greentealicious is a blog that unites green tea enthusiasts. Here’s to the future!