Hey hey! I just got nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by Rona from teawithpolly. Actually, this was from about a month ago. I’ve been so busy but thank you so much!
I really enjoy doing these. They’re a breath of fresh air from my usual green tea posts haha.
Here are the rules for the Infinity Dreams Award:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 5 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 5 questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 5 bloggers and set questions for them.
- Notify your nominees and send them a link
Note: they were initially 11, but I’m going to continue teawithpolly’s trend and do 5.
Facts About Me
- Favourite number is 3.
- I’m the eldest of 3 sisters.
- I’m a free bird! I love being spontaneous and random and surprising people!
- I’ve only been camping once in my entire life. And that was to a study camp held by my school.
- I once lost $200 of my scholarship money on my phone bill because I went over my mobile data limit.
My answers to Rona’s Questions
- Where have you travelled? Where do you want to go next?
Places here and there in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Japan.
Next place would be… hmmm Middle East! Didn’t see that one coming did you?
- Does your town/city require you to recycle? What kind of recycling system do you have in your house? (yeah, I’m looking for ideas ‘coz my system isn’t working)
I suppose so. But you don’t get fined if you don’t recycle. In Sydney, there are three types of bins: Red is for general waste, Yellow is for recycling and Green is for plant material.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
To die and cross over to the ‘other side’.
- What did you learn from your first crush/ first love?
Imaginations can go way too far.
- What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
God knows really… hopefully not doing drugs.
5 Questions for my 5 Nominees
- Last movie you watched?
- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Favourite fictional character and why?
- What is a language you would like to learn?
- If you had your own reality tv series, do you think it’d be a successful one?
And now… for my nominees!
Love their stuff!